Thursday, January 24, 2008

Seven Things Meme

The Seven Things


I've been tagged by Chrysalis Angel—my Angel of The North.

7 weird/random things about me


Here are the rules: Link to the person (i.e. Angel) who tagged you.



Post the rules on your blog:



Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.



Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.



Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well, I'll try...

1. I firmly believe that God (or the Devil) is in the details. Especially in music, and often have a favourite bass line / drum fill etc in a song. (For example, Billy Preston's keyboards in Get Back, the little bass run toward the end of Son of a Preacher Man, the horns in Hazey Jane II...)

2. I am more sentimental than I would like to let on, and can usually be found carrying mementos of absent friends in my pocket.

3. My 3 favourite American Football players are Lary Csonka, Fran Tarkenton and Dan Marino.

4. I am becoming increasingly obsessed with the Napoleonic Wars.

5. I weigh exactly the same today as I did when I was 18; I'm not sure if this is a good thing, or not.

6. I cannot help but develop unusual favourites -for example: hernias (spighelion), bacterium (bacillus cereus, tho cytocapnophagia canemoris runs it a close second). I genuinely can't understand the looks I get when I tell other people this. You've gotta have favourites, haven't you? It's not like their my kids or anything?

7. I've been half a Best Man 3 times.

All in all, a bit lame... sorry. And because I'm such a curmudgeon, I'm not taggin' anyone else just yet. Maybe later.

1 comment:

Chrysalis said...

You really didn't have to play along. I just picked some I liked and if they played great, if they wanted to stay inside and watch tv that was okay too. Thanks Shroom.;)