Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentino

Another Valentine's passed.

The cynic in me says this is really just a great money spinner for jewellers / gift manufacturers / card makers etc, but it is undenisably nice to remind someone how much they mean to you.

I had planned a little break for LBF and I, but things don't always break the way you want to. Firstly I couldn't get the time off work, or at least not without really making some enemies, which is never a good idea. Then I contrived not to see the folks for a while, and Pa Shroom's birthday falls right after Hallmark card day, so I kindof had to hook up with them...

Anyway, I managed to spend some time with LBF and not fuck up the presents I bought for her. We also saw the film Valentine's Day which was... interesting.

It may not have been the most romantic of weekends, but I think it was a good one.

No comments: