Friday, July 04, 2008

The White Hare

Another long week... nights to follow; I swapped a while back, without realisation that this would lead to a 14 day stretch... I suppose our sins always find us out, and it could be worse...

Too-Tall medical student is on with me tonight, and has promised not wear heels, so maybe I can play some part in furthering the education of the next generation. Or not...

Many brave small folks this week. I think I've offered before on how the self-possession of some children just takes my breath away. I don't know whether his is because they've been brought up that way, or if they just are.
This li'l fella let us straighten this with just nitrous; he barely blinked...
Go figure...
Well, time to see what joy the night will bring. UK readers should take the time to go see Kung Fu Panda. You know it makes sense.

No comments: